The Epionce Skin Peel System can be summed up in three words: simple, effective and proven. Developed in the US, by leading dermatologist, Dr Carl Thornfeldt, it is formulated for all skin types but it is particularly effective in treating ageing, sun-damaged and blemished skin.
Using naturally derived ingredients, these powerful Epionce peels deliver maximum effect with minimal disruption to the skin which means no downtime for you.
Epionce Lite refresh Skin Peels are formulated to improve the appearance and texture of the skin by increasing
cell turnover, this skin peel is the perfect “lunch-time” skin freshening treatment. It relieves skin congestion, dullness, sallowness and improves acne with no downtime meaning it’s great for all skin types including rosacea and sensitive skins
The Epionce Corrective Peel is a more advanced treatment and is formulated to improve the appearance and texture of the skin by increasing cell turnover to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. The treatment can be varied in strength and intensity thereby customised to your individual needs. The corrective peel produces optimal results as a course of six and requires using Epionce products two weeks prior to the treatment taking place.
The daily use of Epionce home care products in conjunction with Epionce Skin peels will enhance and maximise your results.
A combination of Microdermabrasion and Epionce skin peels can often add further benefits to your skin. This will be discussed during your free consultation.
- Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Removes dead skin cells
- Reduces and dries active acne
- Reduces the appearance of acne scarring
- Helps to lighten pigmented / dark spots and blemishes through sun damage
- Smooths rough textured skin
- Softens the skin and the appearance of open pores
- Reduces ingrown hairs and reduces the markings
- Decongesting effects
- A decrease in pore size and an overall improvement in the texture and tone of the skin
- Help in reducing the effects of Rosacea and acne scarring
Before you begin your treatment, you will have a full consultation and thorough skin analysis.
It is generally expected that some result may be seen between 3-6 treatments, and a more significant result is hoped to be achieved between 6-18 treatments, however this may vary depending on the skin condition.
Epionce products are designed to work in synergy. They are not suitable for mixing with other skincare regimes as they may cause irritation. Your practitioner will carry out a thorough skin analysis and recommend a suitable home care plan for you to use at home.
- Be sure that the skin is not irritated or suffering with any infections or cold sores
- Do not use depilatory creams, bleaching products or have any treatments such as waxing, shaving, IPL or laser for at least three days prior to laser
- Although a tanned skin can be treated it is not advisable to perform a skin peel on skin that has been recently exposed to intense UV light. (within the last two weeks)
- Do not have facial fillers or Wrinkle Relaxers treatments for a minimum of two weeks prior to a skin peel
- Avoid using products such as AHA’s (glycolic acids) for at least 3 weeks prior to treatment
Normal temporary side effects, usually lasting a few hours or at the most a day or two, are as follows:
- Mild puffiness or slight swelling
- Slight stinging and/or tingling sensation
- Sensitivity to sun
- Possible irritation, reddening
- Dryness / flakiness
- Keep the skin clean to avoid infection
- Use a mild cleanser and the skin care moisturiser recommended by your practitioner
- Apply a sun block every 3-4 hours if you are outside a lot
- Do not scrub or rub the area
- Avoid sun exposure, including sun beds
- Avoid hot water on the skin, including saunas, steam rooms
- Avoid swimming or any heavy exercise where the skin may sweat or become red
- Do not use any perfumed products
- Avoid make-up for as long as possible. (min 3hrs, ideally 24hrs)
If you have any concerns or questions regarding skin peel treatments please do not hesitate to contact us on 01908 395 031.
Below you’ll find a selection of the wonderful things people have to say concerning our Milton Keynes Skin Peels services.
By the age of 39 years old, I was hoping to have grown out of the spotty stage of life, but it wasn’t the case for me. I was rather sceptical about skin peels and product ranges after already trying so many, but after one treatment I saw an improvement. The staff have been extremely sympathetic and informative. I am so glad I gave it a go.
Microdermabrasion & skin peel
My nose has always been heavily smothered in blackheads and my cheeks were full of open pores, which almost looked like pitting caused through acne. After a single treatment my nose looked clearer and my open pores appeared smaller. I have since had 3 further treatments and have loved the effects. I now have a treatment once every 8 weeks or so to maintain the results and prevent congestion.
I had microdermabrasion and skin peel to treat pigmentation on my face. I am very happy with the result. I had been so aware of the patches since my last pregnancy and people would often comment and ask what they were. The staff at Bodilight are excellent, very supportive and professional and take great care with their consultation, treatment and aftercare. I have no hesitation in recommending their services to everyone.
Microdermabrasion & skin peel combination
I had suffered with acne from the age of 18. I had been to my doctors and tried every pill and cream that was available, but none of them seemed to work. Since having a course of microdermabrasion and skin peels, the changes have been unbelievable. It has boosted my self confidence enormously. My skin has never looked or felt so clean and blemish free. I am so grateful.
Bodilight is the only clinic offering reduced price maintenance treatments! Complete a recommended course of 6 of the same treatment and be assured that all future sessions will be charged at no more than half of the original cost of treatment.
Please note the huge saving you can make when you pre pay for a treatment course of 6 sessions.
|Epionce Skin peel|
Lite refresh/Corrective peel
|Course of 6||Saving|
|Full face||£73/89||from £351||£87|
|Face & neck||£79/99||from £379||£94|
|Upper arms||£89/109||from £417||£117|
|Full back||£109/139||from £511||£143|
|Medical microdermabrasion and Skin peel combination|
|Per Treatment||Course of 6||Saving|
|Full face||£109||from £524||£130|
|Face & neck||£124||from £596||£148|
|Upper arms||£129||from £619||£155|
|Full back||£189||from £907||£227|
|Per Treatment||Course of 6||Saving|
|Face & neck||£99||£475||£119|
Bodilight live and breathe the beauty industry and offer the very latest cutting edge treatments, carried out only to the very highest standards. Below you’ll find a range of specialist aesthetic treatments we offer. Click on any one of the images below to find out more.